치열교정환자의 투명 교정장치에 대한 지식 및 자가관리행태
- 치열교정환자의 투명 교정장치에 대한 지식 및 자가관리행태
- Other Titles
- Knowledge and self care behaviors of orthodontic patients using clear aligner
- 황태윤; 황다혜[황다혜]; 윤현경[윤현경]
- clear aligner; knowledge; orthodontic patients; self care behaviors; 자가관리행태; 지식; 치열교정환자; 투명 교정장치
- Issue Date
- 한국치위생학회지, v.14, no.4, pp.539 - 545
- Objectives : The purpose of the study is to investigate the knowledge and self care behaviors of orthodontic patients using clear aligner.
Methods : A total of 181 orthodontic patients using clear aligner in Daegu filled out the self-reported questionnaire from September 6 to October 18, 2010. and 162 subjects completed orthodontic treatment.
Results : There existed a significant difference in knowledge and self care behaviors between gender and wearing duration of clear aligner(p<0.01). Treatment duration influenced significantly on the score of self care behaviors(p<0.01) and the high score of self care behavior showed in short duration of treatment.
Conclusions : Self care behaviors were closely correlated with treatment duration. An information for the clear aligner will be helpful to improve the knowledge and self care behaviors.
- Appears in Collections:
- 의과대학 > 예방의학교실 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)