Synthesis and validation of novel cholesterol-based fluorescent lipids designed to observe the cellular trafficking of cationic liposomes
- Synthesis and validation of novel cholesterol-based fluorescent lipids designed to observe the cellular trafficking of cationic liposomes
- 도경오; 박종원; 김병길[김병길]; 서영배[서영배]; 최종수[최종수]
- GENE DELIVERY; SIRNA; EFFICIENCY
- Issue Date
- PERGAMON-ELSEVIER SCIENCE LTD
- BIOORGANIC & MEDICINAL CHEMISTRY LETTERS, v.25, no.18, pp.3893 - 3896
- Cholesterol-based fluorescent lipids with ether linker were synthesized using NBD (Chol-E-NBD) or Rhodamine B (Chol-E-Rh), and the usefulnesses as fluorescent probes for tracing cholesterol-based liposomes were validated. The fluorescent intensities of liposomes containing these modified lipids were measured and observed under a microscope. Neither compound interfered with the expression of GFP plasmid, and live cell images were obtained without interferences. Changes in the fluorescent intensity of liposomes containing Chol-E-NBD were followed by flow cytometry for up to 24 h. These fluorescent lipids could be useful probes for trafficking of cationic liposome-mediated gene delivery. (C) 2015 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 의과대학 > 생리학교실 > Articles
의과대학 > 내과학교실 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)