다양한 곡률에 안정적인 등반 로봇을 위한 건식 점착물질의 실험기반 설계변수 최적화
- 다양한 곡률에 안정적인 등반 로봇을 위한 건식 점착물질의 실험기반 설계변수 최적화
- Other Titles
- Optimization Design of Dry Adhesion for Wall‐Climbing Robot on Various Curvatures Based on Experiment
- 서태원; 유연형; 신명석
- Optimization design; Wall-climbing robot; Dry adhesive; Soft elastomer; Robust design
- Issue Date
- 한국생산제조시스템학회지, v.23, no.4, pp.398 - 402
- This paper presents the results of a study on the optimal footpad design forvertical climbing on acrylic surfaces with various curvatures used Taguchimethods. For a climbing robot, the adhesion system plays an important role in theclimbing process. Only an appropriate adhesion strength will prevent the robotfrom falling and allow it to climb normally. Therefore, the footpad is a significantparameter for a climbing robot and should be studied. Taguchi methods wereused to obtain a robust optimal design, where the design variables were the flattacky elastomeric shape, area, thickness, and foam thickness of the footpad.
Experiments were conducted using acrylic surfaces with various curvatures. Anoptimized footpad was selected based on the results of the experiments andanalysis, and the stability of the wall‐climbing robot was verified.
- Appears in Collections:
- 공과대학 > 기계공학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)