차량 노면 진동을 이용한 공진형 선형 발전기 시스템의 강건최적설계
- 차량 노면 진동을 이용한 공진형 선형 발전기 시스템의 강건최적설계
- Other Titles
- Robust Optimum Design of Resonance Linear Electric Generator for Vehicle Suspension
- 서태원; 김진호; 최지현; 박상신
- Resonance; Linear electric generator; Road vibration; Taguchi method; Optimum design
- Issue Date
- 한국생산제조시스템학회지, v.23, no.4, pp.403 - 407
- To use vibration energy to generate electricity, a resonance vertical linear electricgenerator was applied to the suspension of a vehicle in a previous paper.
However, the working conditions, including mass change in the vehicle bodyrelated to the cargo on board, number of passengers and the temperaturedifference caused by the operating environment, can influence the permanentmagnet, which is the main component of the electric generator. Therefore, arobust optimum design is required to minimize the influences from the diverseoperation conditions and maximize the electromotive force of the electricgenerator. In this paper, a resonance linear electric generator is introduced.
Vibration response analysis to find the input velocity of the electric generator andan electromagnetic transient analysis to apply changes in the performance of thepermanent magnet are performed. Finally, the optimum value of each designvariable is derived using a Taguchi method.
- Appears in Collections:
- 공과대학 > 기계공학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)