Synthesis of Core@shell Structured CuFeS2@TiO2 Magnetic Nanomaterial and Its Application for Hydrogen Production by Methanol Aqueous Solution Photosplitting
- Synthesis of Core@shell Structured CuFeS2@TiO2 Magnetic Nanomaterial and Its Application for Hydrogen Production by Methanol Aqueous Solution Photosplitting
- 강미숙; 강소라; 곽병섭; 박민규; 정경미[정경미]; 박선민[박선민]
- MESOPOROUS TIO2 NANOPARTICLES; SOL-GEL METHOD; PHOTOCATALYTIC ACTIVITY; VISIBLE-LIGHT; MFE2O4 M; EFFICIENCY; NI; NANOCOMPOSITES; FE3O4-AT-TIO2; IRRADIATION
- Issue Date
- KOREAN CHEMICAL SOC
- BULLETIN OF THE KOREAN CHEMICAL SOCIETY, v.35, no.9, pp.2813 - 2817
- A new magnetic semiconductor material was synthesized to enable separation after a liquid-type photocatalysis process. Core@shell-structured CuFeS2@TiO2 magnetic nanoparticles were prepared by a combination of solvothermal and wet-impregnation methods for photocatalysis applications. The materials obtained were characterized using X-ray diffraction, transmission electron microscopy, ultraviolet-visible, photoluminescence spectroscopy, Brunauer-Emmett-Teller surface area measurements, and cyclic voltammetry. This study confirmed that the light absorption of CuFeS2 was shifted significantly to the visible wavelength compared to pure TiO2. Moreover, the resulting hydrogen production from the photo-splitting methanol/water solution after 10 hours was more than 4 times on the core@shell structured CuFeS2@TiO2 nanocatalyst than on either pure TiO2 or CuFeS2.
- Appears in Collections:
- 이과대학 > 화학생화학부 > Articles
문과대학 > 중국언어문화학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)