Study of various Sb2S3 nanostructures synthesized by simple solvothermal and hydrothermal methods
- Study of various Sb2S3 nanostructures synthesized by simple solvothermal and hydrothermal methods
- 강미숙; 센틸또띠팔라얌; N. Muthukumarasamy[N. Muthukumarasamy]
- THIN-FILMS; LARGE-SCALE; ANTIMONY TRISULFIDE; SOLAR-CELLS; NANORIBBONS; PERFORMANCE; CHARGE; BATH
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE INC
- MATERIALS CHARACTERIZATION, v.95, pp.164 - 170
- Controlling the size and morphology of the antimony sulfide nanostructures is important for photocatalytic and photovoltaic applications. Herein, we report a systematic approach to synthesize various nanostructures of antimony sulfide. Based on simple solvothermal and hydrothermal routes antimony sulfide nanorods have been synthesized at different temperatures. The size of the nanorods and the morphology of the constituent nano-units, in the form of nanorods, dumbbell and sphere have been controlled by adjusting the temperature. The changes have been confirmed by scanning electron microscope and transmission electron microscope analysis. (C) 2014 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 이과대학 > 화학생화학부 > Articles
문과대학 > 중국언어문화학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)