자율주행을 위한 센서 데이터 융합 기반의 맵 생성
- 자율주행을 위한 센서 데이터 융합 기반의 맵 생성
- Other Titles
- Map Building Based on Sensor Fusion for Autonomous Vehicle
- 박용완; 강민성; 박익현; 허수정[허수정]
- Map building(맵 생성); Autonomous vehicle(자율주행 자동차); 2D laser scanner(2차원 레이저 스캐너); Camera(카메라); Sensor fusion(센서 융합); Occupancy grid map(점유 격자 지도)
- Issue Date
- 한국자동차공학회 논문집, v.22, no.6, pp.14 - 22
- An autonomous vehicle requires a technology of generating maps by recognizing surrounding environment.
The recognition of the vehicle's environment can be achieved by using distance information from a 2D laser scannerand color information from a camera. Such sensor information is used to generate 2D or 3D maps. A 2D map is usedmostly for generating routs, because it contains information only about a section. In contrast, a 3D map involves heightvalues also, and therefore can be used not only for generating routs but also for finding out vehicle accessible space.
Nevertheless, an autonomous vehicle using 3D maps has difficulty in recognizing environment in real time. Accordingly,this paper proposes the technology for generating 2D maps that guarantee real-time recognition. The proposedtechnology uses only the color information obtained by removing height values from 3D maps generated based on thefusion of 2D laser scanner and camera data.
- Appears in Collections:
- 공과대학 > 모바일정보통신공학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)