진공 저온 플라즈마와 대기압 코로나 방전가공 PET 직물의 물리화학적 특성
- 진공 저온 플라즈마와 대기압 코로나 방전가공 PET 직물의 물리화학적 특성
- Other Titles
- The Physicochemical Characteristics of PET Fabrics Treated with Low Temperature Glow Plasma and Atmospheric Corona Discharge
- 박영미; 마재혁[마재혁]; 양진영; 양현아; 구강[구강]
- glow plasma; corona; physicochemical property; contact angle; XPS
- Issue Date
- 한국염색가공학회지, v.26, no.3, pp.201 - 208
- The high value-added functionality for synthetic fiber can be considered through a plasma enhancedtreatment. In this study, PET(Polyethyleneterephthalate) was treated with a glow plasma and corona treatment. Surfacecharacteristics of treated fabric were investigated using electron scanning microscopy(SEM), contact angle, X-rayphotoelectron spectroscopy(XPS), tensile and adhesion strength. It was found that the contact angle showed 85.5° foruntreated fabric, 0° for plasma and corona treatment at the condition of 200W for 7min. By XPS analysis, atomic ratioof O 1s/C 1s was increased from 0.27 to 0.43 by glow plasma and 0.27 to 0.41 by corona treatment at 200W for 7min,respectively. Glow plasma and corona treatment did not significantly change the tensile strength of PET fabric. Adhesionstrength showed a substantial enhancement for the surface treated with the glow plasma, while corona treatment wasadversely affected.
- Appears in Collections:
- 생활과학대학 > 의류패션학과 > Articles
공과대학 > 융합섬유공학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)