기후변화 취약성 지수에 의한 사과 재배지역 유형화
- 기후변화 취약성 지수에 의한 사과 재배지역 유형화
- Other Titles
- An Analysis on Classification of Rural Areas by Vulnerability Index in Apple Cultivation
- 이상호; 이지혜[이지혜]; 송경환[송경환]
- Climate Change; Vulnerability Index; Apple Cultivation; Multivariate Analysis; Factor Analysis; Cluster Analysis
- Issue Date
- 농업경영.정책연구, v.41, no.3, pp.439 - 458
- The purpose of this paper is to analyze the apple cultivation areaclassification by vulnerability index of climate change. Vulnerability assessmentplays a important role in setting up climate change adaptation policies. Thisstudy is applied to rural areas cross sectional data from 2010 in terms ofexposure, sensitivity, and adaptive capacity. The main results are as follows:Firstly, the results show that Gwangyang, Iksan, Buan province, with the highlevel of exposure, high sensitivity are higher on the vulnerability index.
Secondly, the multivariate analysis using the vulnerability index indicate thepresence of four clusters. These results were influenced mainly by exposure,sensitivity, and adaptive capacity in apple cultivation area. Finally, we setdifferentiated countermeasure about climate change based on regionalvulerability index of climate change in apple cultivation.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연자원대학 > 식품자원경제학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)