중공 복합사 직물의 기공도 특성이 고감성 의류용 직물의쾌적특성에 미치는 영향
- 중공 복합사 직물의 기공도 특성이 고감성 의류용 직물의쾌적특성에 미치는 영향
- Other Titles
- Effect of Porosity Characteristics of Hollow Composite Yarns to the Comfort Property of the Fabrics for the High Emotional Garment
- 김승진; 김영수[김영수]; 김현아[김현아]
- porosity; cover factor; wicking; drying rate; thermal conductivity
- Issue Date
- 한국염색가공학회지, v.26, no.3, pp.218 - 229
- The wearing comfort of garment is governed by two kinds of characteristics such as moisture and thermaltransport properties and mechanical properties of fabrics. The porosity influenced by yarn and fabric structural parametersis known as main factor for wearing comfort of garment related to the moisture and thermal transport properties. Thisstudy investigated effect of porosity of composite yarns to the moisture and thermal comfort properties of compositefabrics made of hollow composite DTY and ATY yarns. The theoretical porosity and pore size were inverselyproportional to cover factor of fabric, but cover factor was not correlated with experimental pore size. The wickingproperty of hydrophobic PET filament fabric showed inferior result irrespective of porosity, pore size and cover factor.
The drying rate was superior at composite fabrics with high pore size and low cover factor, and pore size was dominantfactor for drying property. On the other hand, thermal conductivity of composite fabric was mainly influenced by coverfactor and not influenced by porosity. Air permeability was influenced by both porosity and cover factor and was highlyincreased with increasing porosity and decreasing fabric cover factor.
- Appears in Collections:
- 공과대학 > 융합섬유공학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)