Review of the Palaearctic Trathala Species (Hymenoptera: Ichneumonidae: Cremastinae)
- Review of the Palaearctic Trathala Species (Hymenoptera: Ichneumonidae: Cremastinae)
- 이종욱; 최진경; 강규원; Janko Kolarov[Janko Kolarov]
- Trathala flavoorbitalis; Trathala hierochontica; Trathala striata; taxonomy; South Korea
- Issue Date
- 한국동물분류학회지, v.30, no.4, pp.327 - 333
- The Palaearctic species of the genus Trathala Cameron are reviewed. Genus Trathala is the third largest group.
This genus was described Trathala striata by Cameron for the first time in the world. One hundred one speciesof this genus have been recorded worldwide. Trathala flavoorbitalis Cameron and Trathala hierochontica(Schmiedeknecht) were recorded from Palaearctic. Here we report three species, Trathala flavoorbitalis Cameron,Trathala hierochontica (Schmiedeknecht) and Trathala striata Cameron, from Palaearctic region. Amongthem, Trathala striata Cameron is a newly recorded species for the first time from Palaearctic region and SouthKorea. Redescriptions of Palaearctic Tranthala species with photographs and a key to the Palaearctic Trathalaspecies are provided.
- Appears in Collections:
- 이과대학 > 생명과학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)