3차원 지반재료 모델기반의 다양한 지주형상을 갖는노측용 가드레일의 동적성능 평가
- 3차원 지반재료 모델기반의 다양한 지주형상을 갖는노측용 가드레일의 동적성능 평가
- Other Titles
- Dynamic Performance of Guardrail System with Various Post Shapes Based on 3-D Soil Material Model
- 우광성; 이동우; 여용환; 양승호
- 3-D soil material model; post-soil interaction; post shape; LS/DYNA-3D; W-beam guardrail
- Issue Date
- 한국도로학회논문집, v.16, no.5, pp.19 - 28
- ABSTRACTPURPOSES: This paper evaluates, using LS/DYNA-3D software, the vehicle impact performance of flexible barriers made of steel WBeamsupported by four different types of post configurations. These types include circular post, H-shape post, C-shape post, and squarepost.
METHODS : The post-soil interaction has been investigated according to different impact angles. For this purpose, energy absorption,maximum displacements of post and rail, and occupant risk index of THIV have been compared each other. The three dimensional soil materialmodel, instead of the conventional spring model based on Winkler and p-y curve, has been used to increase the correctness of computationalmodel.
RESULTS: It is noted the crash energy absorption has been increased with respect to the increase of impact angle.
CONCLUSIONS : In particular, a post with open section(H-shape, C-shape) shows the greater crash energy absorption capability ascompared with a post with closed section under the same level of impact conditions.
- Appears in Collections:
- 공과대학 > 건설시스템공학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)