기업 조직의 문화지향성과문화간 역량이 조직성과에 미치는 영향: 한·중 비교를 중심으로
- 기업 조직의 문화지향성과문화간 역량이 조직성과에 미치는 영향: 한·중 비교를 중심으로
- Other Titles
- Effect of Cultural Orientation and Cross-cultural Competence on Organizational Performance: Comparison between Korea and China
- 임병진; 임병학[임병학]
- Cultural orientation; performance; intercultural Competence; international business environment
- Issue Date
- 무역연구, v.10, no.5, pp.569 - 591
- This study investigates and compares the effect of intercultural competence in companieson organization performance and the effect of cultural orientation on the cross-culturalcompetence of companies in Korea and China.
Results demonstrate that organizational cultural orientation and cross-cultural competencedirectly improve organizational performance. We also found that the effect of culturalorientation and cross-cultural competence on organizational performance differ significantlybetween Korea and China. This means that managers working with cross-cultural employeesin any international business environment should consider cultural factors as these affectorganizational performance.
- Appears in Collections:
- 경영대학 > 경영학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)