한글판 우울증 관해 질문지의 표준화 예비 연구
- 한글판 우울증 관해 질문지의 표준화 예비 연구
- Other Titles
- A Preliminary Study for the Standardization of Korean Version of the Remission from Depression Questionnaire (K-RDQ)
- 조현주; 신예니[신예니]; 김희철[김희철]; 김민경[김민경]; 김정범[김정범]
- 우울증 관해 설문지·신뢰도·타당도·표준화.; Remission from Depression Questionnaire·Validity·Reliability.
- Issue Date
- 대한불안의학회지, v.10, no.2, pp.115 - 127
- Objective : Existing depression rating scales do not fully reflect depressed patients’ perspective of remission, which goes beyond symptom resolution. The Remission from Depression Questionnaire (RDQ) captures a broader array of domains, and the present study examines the reliability and validity of the Korean Version of the RDQ (K-RDQ).
Methods : The test-retest reliability of the K-RDQ was studied in 60 depressed patients and 30 normal subjects working at a university hospital. Subjects were evaluated at baseline and again 1-2 weeks later. The validity of the K-RDQ was studied in 200 depressed patients who were rated on the 17-item HDRS and the CGI-S ; each patient also completed the QIDS-SR, STAI-S, GHQ/QL-12, and SDS.
Results : The K-RDQ demonstrated excellent internal consistency, with a Cronbach’s α of 0.965 for the total scale and above 0.80 for each of the 7 subscales. The test-retest reliability of the total scale was 0.951. Mean K-RDQ scores (45.79±18.65) of the depressed patients were significantly higher than those (15.87±10.60) of the mentally healthy subjects (t=12.8, p＜0.001). Five factors from the K-RDQ were extracted by principal axis factoring with equimax rotation.
Conclusion : These results indicate that the K-RDQ is a reliable and valid measure that evaluates multiple domains that depressed patients consider important in determining remission. Thus, the K-RDQ maybe considered an appropriate tool for use in the clinical setting. (Anxiety and Mood 2014;10(2):115-127)
- Appears in Collections:
- 문과대학 > 심리학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)