Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells Composed of Well-Aligned ZnO Nanorod Array Grown with Chemical Bath Deposition Method as the Photo-Electrode
- Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells Composed of Well-Aligned ZnO Nanorod Array Grown with Chemical Bath Deposition Method as the Photo-Electrode
- 김영락; 박지영; 이도경[이도경]; 안광순; 김재홍
- NANOSTRUCTURED ZNO; ENERGY-CONVERSION; HIGH-EFFICIENCY; THIN-FILMS; TIO2; INJECTION
- Issue Date
- TAYLOR & FRANCIS LTD
- MOLECULAR CRYSTALS AND LIQUID CRYSTALS, v.597, no.1, pp.120 - 127
- Well-aligned ZnO nanorod arrays were prepared at different deposition times to determine the correlation between the length of the photoelectrodes and the photovoltaic performance in dye-sensitized solar cells. The length of the ZnO photoelectrode was controlled to 1.2, 2.7 and 4.0 mu m by the deposition time. The DSSCs composed of the longer ZnO nanorods showed much better photovoltaic performance due to the enhanced amount of dyes adsorbed and electron injection, as determined by the intrinsic photon-to-current efficiency and electrochemical impedance spectroscopy. The photon-to-current efficiency of the DSSC containing ZnO photoelectrode was considered with the aspect of the length of ZnO nanorods.
- Appears in Collections:
- 중앙도서관 > rims journal
공과대학 > 화학공학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)