Characteristics of nano-sized perovskite structured LaSrMn derived from hydrothermally synthesized amorphous LaSrMn oxide powder
- Characteristics of nano-sized perovskite structured LaSrMn derived from hydrothermally synthesized amorphous LaSrMn oxide powder
- 강미숙; 강소라; 곽병섭; 최병현[최병현]; 박선민[박선민]; 지미정[지미정]
- SOFC CATHODES; ELECTROCHEMICAL PERFORMANCE; SPRAY-PYROLYSIS; LSM CATHODE; IT-SOFCS; BEHAVIOR; MICROSTRUCTURE; CONDUCTIVITY; OXIDATION; CE
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE INC
- JOURNAL OF INDUSTRIAL AND ENGINEERING CHEMISTRY, v.20, no.6, pp.3960 - 3964
- Nano-sized and spherical shaped LaSrMn oxide particle was synthesized by thermal treatment at 900 degrees C for 3 h after hydrothermally treatment at 200 degrees C for 8 h, and characterized to be applied as a cathode material in solid oxide fuel cells. A spherical LSM nano-particle with sizes ranging from 100 to 120 nm was shown in SEM image and particle size distribution. The pellets of five types composed of x-wt% LSM synthesized and commercial y-wt% YSZ were manufactured and pre-sintered. Their ionic conductivities were enhanced responding to LSM concentrations, and it was the highest in 8LSM:2YSZ showing 74.0 S cm(-1). (C) 2014 The Korean Society of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry. Published by Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 이과대학 > 화학생화학부 > Articles
문과대학 > 중국언어문화학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)