일방향 중공 하프슬래브와 일반 중공슬래브의 휨성능 평가
- 일방향 중공 하프슬래브와 일반 중공슬래브의 휨성능 평가
- Other Titles
- Flexural Capacity evaluation of One-way Hollow Half Slab and General Hollow Slab
- 강주원; 박상욱; 석근영; 김기철[김기철]
- 일반 중공슬래브; 하프슬래브; 중공 하프슬래브; 휨강도; Hollow Slab; Half Slab; Hollow-Half Slab; Flexural rigidity
- Issue Date
- 대한건축학회논문집 구조계, v.30, no.11, pp.13 - 20
- Hollow slab and half slab are applied to many structures in accordance with increase of demand for high-rise buildings because of recent phenomenon of urban overcrowding. In case of using a hollow slab as flooring system, the weight of slab would be reduced so that economical construction could be possible. Using the half slab in floor system makes the deflection of half slab relatively less than general slab as well as it is more advantageous for minimizing cracking. So if these two systems apply at the same time, the better floor system could be created due to the advantages of them. Accordingly, a few researches are conducted about hollow half slab which has advantages of these two floor systems.
Therefore, in this study, the flexural capacity of one-way hollow slab and one-way hollow half slab are analyzed and compared for usability of one-way hollow half slab.
- Appears in Collections:
- 건축학부 > 건축학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)