Existence and controllability results for second-order impulsive stochastic evolution systems with state-dependent delay
- Existence and controllability results for second-order impulsive stochastic evolution systems with state-dependent delay
- 정호열; 박주현; 가네산아티
- FUNCTIONAL-DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS; BANACH-SPACES; APPROXIMATE CONTROLLABILITY; INTEGRODIFFERENTIAL-SYSTEMS
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE INC
- APPLIED MATHEMATICS AND COMPUTATION, v.248, pp.328 - 341
- In this paper, we discuss a kind of impulsive second-order stochastic evolution systems with state-dependent delay in a real separable Hilbert space. The results concerning the existence and controllability of mild solutions have been addressed. By means of the fixed point techniques, some sufficient conditions are formulated, as well as an application involving partial differential equation with impulses is presented. (C) 2014 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 공과대학 > 모바일정보통신공학과 > Articles
공과대학 > 전기공학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)