Transition in micro/nano-scale mechanical properties of ZrO2/multi-wall carbon nanotube composites
- Transition in micro/nano-scale mechanical properties of ZrO2/multi-wall carbon nanotube composites
- 이동연; 김두인[김두인]; 부득투안; Tengfei ZHANG[Tengfei ZHANG]; 이명한; Lu SHEN[Lu SHEN]; Xiaobing ZHOU[Xiaobing ZHOU]; 정명영; 한영환; 김석영; 윤존도[윤존도]; Qing HUANG[Qing HUANG]
- PHASE-TRANSFORMATION; ALUMINA COMPOSITES; ZIRCONIA; NANOCOMPOSITES; ZRO2
- Issue Date
- CERAMIC SOC JAPAN-NIPPON SERAMIKKUSU KYOKAI
- JOURNAL OF THE CERAMIC SOCIETY OF JAPAN, v.122, no.1432, pp.1028 - 1031
- ZrO2/multi-wall carbon nanotube (MWCNT) composites were consolidated using a spark plasma sintering technique. Micro- and nano-scale mechanical properties of sintered composites with various MWCNT contents were investigated using X-ray diffraction and instrumented indentation techniques. Transitional behavior in the hardness and elastic modulus of the composites was observed and attributed to the contrasting effects of the MWCNT addition; i.e., beneficial effects such as inhibition of crystal growth and phase transition and detrimental effects due to the agglomerated MWCNTs. (C) 2014 The Ceramic Society of Japan. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 공과대학 > 기계공학부 > Articles
공과대학 > 신소재공학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)