지열순환펌프 유량변화에 따른 지열히트펌프시스템의 에너지 성능 평가
- 지열순환펌프 유량변화에 따른 지열히트펌프시스템의 에너지 성능 평가
- Other Titles
- A Study on the Geothermal Heat Pump System Performance Analysis according to Water Flow Rate Control of the Geothermal Water Circulation Pump
- 정영주; 조재훈[조재훈]; 김용식[김용식]; 조영흠
- Geothermal Heat Pump System; Flow Rate Control; COP; Building energy; 지열히트펌프시스템; 유량변화; 성능계수; 건물 에너지
- Issue Date
- 한국태양에너지학회 논문집, v.34, no.6, pp.103 - 110
- Abstract : It is important to control the amount of supply water flow rate at all kinds of HVAC systems in order to maintain IAQ and energy efficiency. The most of buildings installed geothermal heat pumps is using fixed water flow rate in spite of the excellent performance of geothermal heat pumps. Especially when the air-conditioning load is low, the flow rate control may be possible to save energy to operate. However, it is effective to apply the variable flow control system in order to reduce energy consumption. Therefore, the purpose of this study, change a water flow rate and improve the whole performance of the geothermal heat pump. Geothermal heat pump system is modeled after the selection of the applied building,by setting the flow rate control to be analyzed through a simulation of performance evaluation. Building energy saving according to the flow rate of the ground circulating water analyze quantitatively and to investigate the importance of the flow control.
- Appears in Collections:
- 중앙도서관 > rims journal
건축학부 > 건축학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)