웹기반과 고충실도 시뮬레이션에서 의과대학생들의 팀 역할 수행과 임상수행능력 비교
- 웹기반과 고충실도 시뮬레이션에서 의과대학생들의 팀 역할 수행과 임상수행능력 비교
- Other Titles
- Team dynamics and clinical performance of medical students in web-based and high-fidelity simulations
- 이삼범; 이영환; 방재범[방재범]; 윤유상[윤유상]
- Team dynamics; Team clinical performance; Web-based simulation; High-fidelity simulation
- Issue Date
- Korean Journal of Medical Education, v.26, no.4, pp.273 - 282
- Purpose: The importance of team dynamics with regard to clinical performance is being emphasized to improve patient safetyand the quality of health care. The aim of this study was to examine the correlation and differences in team dynamics and teamclinical performance in a web-based simulation (WS) and high-fidelity simulation (HS) in the medical students.
Methods: The simulations were held for 15 teams of fourth year medical students (n=52). They were given two clinical cases,dyspnea (case 1) and chest pain (case 2) by WS and then HS. The scores on the team dynamics and the team’s clinical performancewere analyzed by paired t-test and multiple regression using SPSS version 21.0 (IBM Corp.).
Results: The teamwork scores on case 2 (22.67±6.58) were higher than for case 1 in the HS (20.47±7.22). Team clinical performancescores were the same the WS and HS. Team clinical performances were significantly associated with team dynamics in both casesby HS. Teamwork scores of team dynamics were each explanation on case 1 (74.9%), case 2 (63.4%) in the HS.
Conclusion: The team dynamics and clinical performance can improve if undergraduate medical students have more opportunities.
They should be trained in these endeavors to become future doctors for which scenario-based simulations could be valuable.
- Appears in Collections:
- 의과대학 > 응급의학교실 > Articles
의과대학 > 의료인문학교실 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)