소아청소년 주의력결핍 과잉행동장애에서 뉴로피드백의 효과 : 후향적 연구
- 소아청소년 주의력결핍 과잉행동장애에서 뉴로피드백의 효과 : 후향적 연구
- Other Titles
- The Effect of Neurofeedback in Child-Adolescent Patient with ADHD in Retrospective Study
- 구본훈; 이영지; 김혜금; 하수홍; 천은진; 서완석; 이종범
- 뉴로피드백; 소아청소년; 주의력결핍 과잉행동장애; Neurofeedback · Child adolescent · ADHD.
- Issue Date
- 생물치료정신의학, v.20, no.3, pp.248 - 257
- Objectives：The purpose of this study was to evaluate the characteristics and the effects of neurofeedback from child and adolescent patients with ADHD in retrospective setting.
Methods：Forty-eight patients who received neurofeedback from a university hospital in Korea from July, 2005 to July, 2010 participated in this study. Twenty-nine patients were placed in medication group, the other 19 patients were placed in no-medication group. Two groups are not statistically different in intelligence, ADHD severity and baseline CGI. The demographic data, characteristics of psychiatric disorders, and states of neurofeedback were analyzed. The effects of neurofeedback were evaluated before and after training using CGI and subjective self-rating scale(The Hill-Castro Checklist).
Results：Twenty-nine patients had been taking medicine, and 13 patients(44.8%) of those patients have been taking medication for less than a year. The average frequency of neurofeedback was 36.1, and neurofeedback protocol was preferred β/SMR(58.3%) for both groups. Significant changes in CGI before and after training were noticed in both groups(＜.001). And self- rating scale also showed significant changes in attention, hyperactivity, impulsivity, immaturity, self- esteem and hostility(＜.001) in medication group and attention, hyperactivity, impulsivity, hostility and aggressive/sadistic behavior in no-medication group. Both medication groups and no-medication group showed significant improvement.
Conclusion：This is a retrospective study in clinical setting, so there are several limitations. But this study demonstrates the significant positive effects of neurofeedback in objective and subjective rating scales for young patients with ADHD. Prospective controlled studies are needed in the future.
- Appears in Collections:
- 의과대학 > 정신건강의학교실 > Articles
의과대학 > 영상의학과학교실 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)