Screening of Plants with Inhibitory Activity on Cellular Senescence
- Screening of Plants with Inhibitory Activity on Cellular Senescence
- 김재룡; 이승은[이승은]; 노형준[노형준]; 김금숙[김금숙]; 이정훈[이정훈]; 이재훈[이재훈]; 이대영[이대영]; 김승유[김승유]
- Key words - Cellular senescence; HDF; HUVEC; SA-β-gal
- Issue Date
- 한국자원식물학회지, v.27, no.6, pp.601 - 609
- Abstract - In this study, the effect of plant extract on the senescence action and cell survival rate in two types of cells, inwhich aging was derived by adriamycin, was analyzed to find the materials for suppressing cell senescence from naturalresources. The results are as follows. For human umbilical vein endothelial cells (HUVECs), the fruit of Physalis angulataL. and the aerial part of Synurus deltoides (Aiton) Nakai showed excellent cell-senescence inhibition activities in a treatmentconcentration-dependent manner, demonstrating the high possibility for utilization as a material for prevention andtreatment for vascular diseases. The water extract from the root of Polygonatum odoratum var. pluriflorum for variegatumY. N. Lee showed potent cell-senescence inhibitory effect for human dermal fibroblasts (HDFs). Thus it is considered thatthe additional study on the plant needs for elucidating the possible utilization as material for skin health improvement.
Key words - Cellular senescence, HDF, HUVEC, SA-β-gal
- Appears in Collections:
- 의과대학 > 생화학.분자생물학교실 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)