새마을운동의 베트남 적용 한계 및 보완점: 베트남 신농촌개발운동을 중심으로
- 새마을운동의 베트남 적용 한계 및 보완점: 베트남 신농촌개발운동을 중심으로
- Other Titles
- Study on Limits and Supplements Applying the Saemaul Undong into Viet Nam: Focusing on the New Rural Development Policy of Viet Nam
- 새마을운동; 베트남; 신농촌개발운동; 정책이전; 농촌개발; Saemaul Undong; Vietnam; New Rural Development; Policy Transfer; Rural Development
- Issue Date
- 한국비교정부학보, v.18, no.3, pp.81 - 100
- This study is to present supplements to transfer the Saemaul Undong(SMU) to the Viet Nam by analyzing rural development policy of the Viet Nam. The 1st New Rural Development(NRD) Movement(2010~2013) of Viet Nam is the main subject to research in this study. Administrative system and decision making structure in Viet Nam are also main analytical subjects.
This study try to present the most efficient ways to transfer the SMU policy into Viet Nam by analyzing both of the success factors of SMU and the characteristics of Viet Nam rural development policy. This study tries to apply the success factors into the 19 criteria of NRD policy in Viet Nam.
The results of this study suggest to find the way of the voluntarily participation of farmers, setting village as a project unit and combination of top-down and bottom-up approach to be an effective community development. Adoption of competition system will increase the efficiency of rural development policy of Viet Nam. This study recommended to move unit of project from district level to commune level to induce the substantiality and competitiveness.
- Appears in Collections:
- 박정희새마을대학원 > 새마을국제개발학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)