Mycophenolate Mofetil로 치료된 제대혈 이식 후 동시에 발생한 자가면역성 용혈빈혈과 신증후군
- Mycophenolate Mofetil로 치료된 제대혈 이식 후 동시에 발생한 자가면역성 용혈빈혈과 신증후군
- Other Titles
- Mycophenolate Mofetil for Treatment of Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia and Nephrotic Syndrome after Cord Blood Transplantation
- 이재민; 김세윤; 김유경
- .; Cord blood stem cell transplantation; Graft versus host disease; Autoimmune hemolytic anemia; Mycophenolate mofetil; Nephrotic syndrome
- Issue Date
- 대한수혈학회지, v.25, no.3, pp.291 - 296
- We report on a 2-year-old girl who developed autoimmune hemolytic anemia, which occurred with minimal change nephrotic syndrome 3 months after umbilical cord blood transplantation for acute megakaryocytic leukemia. Because the disease is regarded as chronic graft versus host disease and developed while taking cyclosporine medication, she was treated with methylprednisolone 2 mg/kg/day. However, hemolysis and proteinuria were refractory to steroid treatment. One week after starting methylprednisolone, mycophenolate mofetil was added. Hemolysis and proteinuria showed improvement after 2 weeks of mycophenolate mofetil medication.
- Appears in Collections:
- 의과대학 > 소아청소년과학교실 > Articles
의과대학 > 진단검사의학교실 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)