Constituents with DNA Topoisomerases I and II Inhibitory Activity and Cytotoxicity from the Roots of Rubio cordifolia
- Constituents with DNA Topoisomerases I and II Inhibitory Activity and Cytotoxicity from the Roots of Rubio cordifolia
- 이종순; 손종근; 우미희[우미희]; 정수양[정수양]; Bing-Tian Zhao[Bing-Tian Zhao]; 민병선[민병선]
- NAPHTHOHYDROQUINONES; NAPHTHOQUINONES; ANTHRAQUINONES; AKANE
- Issue Date
- GEORG THIEME VERLAG KG
- PLANTA MEDICA, v.78, no.2, pp.177 - 181
- Activity-directed isolation of the ethyl acetate fraction from the roots of Rubia cordifolia resulted in the identification of a new anthraquinone, 1,3,6-trihydroxy-2-hydroxymethyl-9,10-anthraquinone-3-0-alpha-L-rhamnopyranosyl-(1 -> 2)beta-D-(6'-O-acetyl)-glucopyranoside (1), two new dihydronaphtoquinones, 1,4-dihydroxy-2-carbomethoxy-3-prenylnaphthalene-1-O-beta-D-glucopyranoside (2) and mollugin-1-O-beta-D-glucopyranoside (3), and a new monoterpenoid, 3R,3aS,4R,6aR-3,4,6-tris(hydroxymethyl)-3,3a,4,6a-tetrahydro-2H-cyclopenta[b]furan-2-one (4), together with nine known compounds (5-13). The structures of these compounds were elucidated on the basis of spectroscopic evidence. In addition, their DNA topoisomerases I and II inhibitory activity and cytotoxicity were measured.
- Appears in Collections:
- 이과대학 > 화학생화학부 > Articles
약학대학 > 약학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)