Characteristics of the Anodic Films on an AZ91D Mg Alloy Prepared by Plasma Electrolytic Oxidation and Burning Surface Treatment
- Characteristics of the Anodic Films on an AZ91D Mg Alloy Prepared by Plasma Electrolytic Oxidation and Burning Surface Treatment
- 최순돈; 배인호; 유재인[유재인]; 윤주식[윤주식]; 윤재곤; 김진희[김진희]; 장호경[장호경]; 유재용
- MAGNESIUM ALLOYS; CORROSION
- Issue Date
- KOREAN INST METALS MATERIALS
- KOREAN JOURNAL OF METALS AND MATERIALS, v.51, no.6, pp.405 - 411
- Magnesium (and its alloys) is of considerable interest as a structural material, especially in the aerospace and automotive industries thanks to its low density. Plasma electrolytic oxidation (PRO) is a promising novel process for forming ceramic-like coatings with a thickness ranging from tens to hundreds of microns on light metals (Al, Mg, and Ti) and their alloys for corrosion protection, wear resistance, biomimetic and thermal barrier properties. The AZ91D magnesium alloys with and without treatment by PEO was investigated by reflectance, scanning electron microscopy (SEM), and energy dispersive x-ray spectroscopy (EDS) measurements.
- Appears in Collections:
- 공과대학 > 신소재공학부 > Articles
이과대학 > 물리학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)