Role of JAK2STAT3 in TLR2-mediated tissue factor expression
- Role of JAK2STAT3 in TLR2-mediated tissue factor expression
- 백석환; 박대원; 류지효; 김진식; 진해민[진해민]; 배외식[배외식]
- HUMAN MONOCYTIC CELLS; SIGNALING PATHWAYS; REGULATOR; RGS2; INFLAMMATION; ACTIVATION; GENES
- Issue Date
- JOURNAL OF CELLULAR BIOCHEMISTRY, v.114, no.6, pp.1315 - 1321
- Tissue factor (TF) is a core protein with an essential function in the coagulation cascade that maintains the homeostasis of the blood vessels. TF not only participates in neointima formation, but also causes the development of atherosclerosis. This study investigated the mechanism regulating TF expression in macrophages using Pam3CSK4, a TLR2 ligand. Pam3CSK4 induced TF expression in two types of macrophages (Raw264.7 and BMDM), but not in TLR2 KO mice derived BMDM. Pam3CSK4 induced TF expression was inhibited by pretreatment with pan-JAK inhibitor or JAK2 inhibitor AG490. JAK2 knock-down by siRNA inhibited Pam3CSK4 induced TF expression. Pam3CSK4 stimulated STAT3 phosphorylation (S727), while STAT3 knock-down by siRNA reduced Pam3CSK4 induced TF expression. These results suggest that Pam3CSK4 induced TF expression is regulated by the JAK2STAT3 signaling pathway. Pam3CSK4, unlike increased TF expression, significantly decreased RGS2 expression, while RGS2 overexpression decreased Pam3CSK4 induced TF expression. Inhibition of TF by RGS2 WT did not occur in mutants with flawed RGS domains. We also investigated the correlation between RGS2 and STAT3 phosphorylation. RGS2 knock-down elevated Pam3CSK4 induced STAT3 phosphorylation, but RGS2 overexpression had the opposite effect on STAT3 phosphorylation. These results suggest that, while Pam3CSK4 induced TF expression is regulated by JAK2STAT3 signaling, RGS2 is a negative regulator targeted to STAT3. J. Cell. Biochem. 114: 13151321, 2013. (c) 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
- Appears in Collections:
- 의과대학 > 생화학.분자생물학교실 > Articles
의과대학 > 영상의학과학교실 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)