Screening Differential Expressions of Defense-related Responses in Cold-treated 'Kyoho' and 'Campbell Early' Grapevines
- Screening Differential Expressions of Defense-related Responses in Cold-treated 'Kyoho' and 'Campbell Early' Grapevines
- 윤해근; 안순영; 김선애; 한재현; 김승희[김승희]
- SUPEROXIDE-DISMUTASE GENES; CHILLING TOLERANCE; INDUCED LIPOCALIN; FUNGAL-INFECTION; WINTER RYE; ARABIDOPSIS; ACCLIMATION; STRESS; ACCUMULATION; PROTEINS
- Issue Date
- KOREAN SOC HORTICULTURAL SCIENCE
- KOREAN JOURNAL OF HORTICULTURAL SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY, v.31, no.3, pp.275 - 281
- Low temperature is one of the major environmental factors that affect productivity including reduced growth and budding of vines, and changes of metabolic processes in grape (Vitis spp.). To screen the specific expression of abiotic stress-related genes against cold treatment in 'Kyoho' and 'Campbell Early' grapevines, expression of various defense-related genes was investigated by RT-PCR and real-time PCR. Among the 67 genes analyzed by RT-PCR and real-time PCR, 17 and 16 types of cDNA were up-regulated, while 5 and 6 types were down-regulated in cold-treated 'Kyoho' and 'Campbell Early' grapevines, respectively. Genes encoding carotene (Cart3564 and Cart4472), chalcone isomerase (CHI), cytochrome P450 (CYP), flavonol synthase (FLS), endo-beta-glucanase precursor (Glu), glutathione peroxidase (GPX), glutathione-S-transferase (GST), leucine-rich repeats (LRR), manganese superoxide dismutase (Mn-SOD), phenylalanine ammonia lyase (PAL), polygalacturonase-inhibiting protein (PGIP), proline rich protein 2 (PRP2), small heat shock protein (sHSP), temperature induced lipocalin (TIL), and thaumatin-like protein (TLP) were up-regulated, while those encoding CBF like transcription factor (CBF1), chitinase-like protein (CLP), cold induced protein (CIP), glycerol-3-phosphate acyltransferase (GPAT), and mitogen-activated protein kinase (MAPK) were down-regulated by low temperature treatment in both in 'Kyoho' and 'Campbell Early'.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연자원대학 > 원예생명과학과 > Articles
자연자원대학 > 원예학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)