진료수행평가에서 실시간 및 비디오 녹화 채점 비교 분석
- 진료수행평가에서 실시간 및 비디오 녹화 채점 비교 분석
- Other Titles
- Comparison of Medical Students' CPX Scores between Real Time and Videotaped Rating
- 이근미; 방재범[방재범]; 이영환
- 진료수행평가; 녹화 채점; 실시간 채점; CPX; Videotaped Rating; Real Time Rating
- Issue Date
- 의료커뮤니케이션, v.8, no.1, pp.45 - 51
- Purpose: The aim of this study was to test the reliability of the scores on medical students' CPX by real time and videotaped rating.
Methods: We focused on 5 cases (hypertension, dyspnea, hematuria, fever, hemoptysis) CPX performed by forty 4-year medical students in September 2008. We analyzed the difference of scores by between real time and videotaped rating of the same raters.
Results: In total scores, two cases, dyspnea (53.10±9.424, 50.95±9.669) and fever (56.73±15.910, 52.55±15.194)were statistically different between real time and videotaped rating. In dyspnea case, physical examination scores (11.60.±3.523, 10.53±3.523) were different while history taking scores of fever case (33.00±8.228,29.88±8.659) were different.
Conclusion: The use of videotaped CPX rating could offer more various merits than real time rating on examiner's time, fairness of assessment needed to between different raters, candidates, sites, and then feedback to revise examinee's performance, and so on. However, there are still some works to solve such as taking more times to mark perfectively and supporting high level video-audio devices to watch and hear clearly.
- Appears in Collections:
- 의과대학 > 가정의학교실 > Articles
의과대학 > 의료인문학교실 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)