주거를 포함하는 복합용도 초고층건축의 형태 및 외관특성에 관한 연구
- 주거를 포함하는 복합용도 초고층건축의 형태 및 외관특성에 관한 연구
- Other Titles
- A Study on the Form and Appearance of Mixed-Use High-Rise Buildings Including Residential Use
- 권종욱; 박상민; 김진아
- 복합용도 초고층건축; 형태와 외관; Mixed-Use High-Rise Buildings; Form and Appearance; Building Form
- Issue Date
- 대한건축학회논문집 계획계, v.29, no.06, pp.101 - 108
- The purpose of this study is to identify particular use characteristics by surveying and analyzing the form and appearance of high-rise buildings that include residential-use. On the basis of precedential researches, a new criteria are introduced for high-rise building's form and appearance with case studies through element and composition. 27 residential and mixed-sue cases of the 100 tallest buildings in 2012 are analyzed. The results of this study are as follows;· The change of form and appearance in high-rise buildings has been dominated by residential use.
· Variousness of form and appearance for Residence-Office is more dominant than that of Residence-Hotel.
· Mixed-use Buildings of Residence-Hotel-Office have the most distinct changes in terms of building appearance composition.
· The specific aspect of changes in building form is not same with that in building appearance.
· Building form and appearance compensate each other for the change of high-rise buildings that include the residential use.
- Appears in Collections:
- 건축학부 > 건축학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)