SNS사용자의 외로움, 자기노출, 사회적 지지 그리고 삶의 만족에 관한 실증연구
- SNS사용자의 외로움, 자기노출, 사회적 지지 그리고 삶의 만족에 관한 실증연구
- Other Titles
- A Study on the Relations among SNS Users' Loneliness, Self-discloser, Social Support and Life Satisfaction
- 이희욱; 이경탁; 노미진[노미진]; 권미옥
- SNS; Loneliness; Self-discloser; Life Satisfaction
- Issue Date
- 인터넷전자상거래연구, v.13, no.2, pp.19 - 39
- The use of the Internet has dramatically increased among people all around the world. One of the most important reasons people use the Internet is to communicate with other people. Accordingly, numerous studies have focused on investigating the effects produced by the communicative aspects of the Internet for both theoretical and practical purposes. Past research has been focused on the well-being of people who use the Internet. The aim of this study was to concentrate on how computer-mediated communication in terms of Internet use, that is SNS, changes the well-being of individuals. Loneliness is considered as a key construct in predicting users’ well-being. This study showed that people with a high level of loneliness tended to use SNS more than ones with a low level of loneliness. We also found that while users who have opportunities to receive social support from other people experienced high satisfaction with life, SNS using time had no impact on life satisfaction. The results of this study mean that social support also played a large role in SNS effects on well-being. The results posit that use of SNS itself does not cause life satisfaction. Rather, the positive or negative reactions that people experience within the site are key mechanism for satisfaction of life.
- Appears in Collections:
- 경영대학 > 경영학과 > Articles
상경대학 > 경영학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)