로잉머신(rowing machine)과 트레드밀(treadmill) 운동수행에 따른 비만 지적장애아동의 신체조성과 혈중지질 및 Ghrelin농도 분석
- 로잉머신(rowing machine)과 트레드밀(treadmill) 운동수행에 따른 비만 지적장애아동의 신체조성과 혈중지질 및 Ghrelin농도 분석
- Other Titles
- Analysis of Body Composition, Blood Lipid and Ghrelin Concentration of Obese Mentally Weak Children according to Exercise Execution of Rowing Machine and Treadmill
- 박기용; 김한철; 김영빈; 이영애; 정연택; 김성진
- 로잉머신; 신체조성; 혈중지질; 그렐린; rowing machine; body composition; blood lipid; ghrelin
- Issue Date
- 재활복지, v.16, no.1, pp.225 - 246
- The purpose of this study is to set the appropriate exercise intensity in executing the rowing machine and treadmill exercise with combining regular aerobic exercise and muscular exercise after school for 12 weeks and to verify the training effects as to what influence it has on the body composition, blood lipid, and ghrelin concentration of mentally weak children. The subjects participating in the study were in grade 6 of B elementary school, a special education institution in city A, and were composed of 20 mentally weak students (10 for rowing machine group, 10 for treadmill group). The measured data was processed with PASW Statistics 18.0 program to find the average and standard deviation on the change in body composition, blood lipid and ghrelin between the groups, and in order to compare the difference per exercise period per group, repetitive 2×3 two way ANOVA was executed, and in case of significant difference, the comparison afterwards employed repeated contrast. The significance level of all statistics value was set to .05. The result is as follows. First, as for the change in body composition, both rowing machine and treadmill exercise were found to be effective in sub-factors of weight, reduction in body fat, and increase in fat-free amount. Second, as for the change in blood lipid, all sub-factors of blood lipid in rowing machine and treadmill exercise groups were found to have positive effects in TC, TG, HDL-C, LDL-C, and third, the change in ghrelin was found to have effect in the increase of ghrelin due to reduction in body weight.
Combining the results above, the rowing machine exercise combining muscular exercise and aerobic exercise in obese mentally weak children was found to have more positive influence on body composition, blood lipid, and ghrelin than aerobic exercise using treadmill only.
- Appears in Collections:
- 사범대학 > 특수체육교육과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)