중소기업 남성근로자의 건강행태와 구강건강상태의 관련성
- 중소기업 남성근로자의 건강행태와 구강건강상태의 관련성
- Other Titles
- "The Relationship between Health Behaviors and Oral Health Status of Male Workers in small and medium industry"
- 이경수; 안인술[안인술]; 박승위; 장은진[장은진]
- workers; health behaviors; hypertension; diabetes mellitus; oral health
- Issue Date
- 대한치과기공학회지, v.34, no.1, pp.25 - 36
- Purpose: The purpose of this study is to investigate the status of oral health behaviors and oral health status, and to analysis the association between health behavior and chronic disease and oral health status of male workers.
Methods: The survey used structured self administered questionnaires from September to October in 2009 in Daegu and Gyeongsangbuk-do province, randomize thirty workplace which work more than 50 workers and carry out a survey targeting 30 to 50 age male laborers who work selected workplace. Total of 1,532 replies were analysed.
Results: Age, education, monthly income, job was significantly associated with number of toothbrushing, scaling experience, number of missing teeth. Smoking, amount of smoking, frequency of drinking, number of tooth brushing, unmet need and subjective oral health condition, HBP and DM was significantly associated with the number of missing teeth. In logistic regression, age(above 40), monthly income and DM were significant factors on loss of teeth.
Conclusion: In conclusion, it is important to provide education on the teeth-brushing and DM management to workers engaged in a small or medium sized workplace with many tooth loss and low educational status, and to recommend a regular scaling as well as to establish policy for creating conditions upon an oral health check-up and a tooth scaling and allow the maintenance of an oral health
- Appears in Collections:
- 의과대학 > 예방의학교실 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)