Effects of in doping on structural and optical properties of ZnO nanorods grown by hydrothermal method
- Effects of in doping on structural and optical properties of ZnO nanorods grown by hydrothermal method
- 김종수; Soaram Kim[Soaram Kim]; 이상헌; Jin Soo Kim[Jin Soo Kim]; Do Yeob Kim[Do Yeob Kim]; Sung-O Kim[Sung-O Kim]; Jae-Young Leem[Jae-Young Leem]
- VAPOR-PHASE TRANSPORT; THIN-FILMS; NANOWIRES; EMISSION; SILICON; LAYER
- Issue Date
- KOREAN INST METALS MATERIALS
- ELECTRONIC MATERIALS LETTERS, v.9, no.4, pp.509 - 512
- ZnO seed layers were deposited on a quartz substrate using the sol-gel method, and In-doped ZnO (IZO) nanorods with different In concentrations ranging from 0 to 2.0 at. % were grown on the ZnO seed layers by the hydrothermal method. The structural and optical properties of the ZnO and IZO nanorods were investigated using field-emission scanning electron microscopy, x-ray diffraction (XRD), and photoluminescence (PL). The ZnO and IZO nanorods grew well aligned on the surface of the quartz substrates. From the XRD data, it can be seen that the In doping is responsible for the distortion of the ZnO lattice. The PL spectra show near-band-edge emission and deep-level emission, and they also show that In doping significantly affects the PL properties of ZnO nanorods.
- Appears in Collections:
- 이과대학 > 물리학과 > Articles
공과대학 > 화학공학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)