물량저감 철근상세를 갖는 중공 철근콘크리트 교각단면에 관한 매개변수 연구
- 물량저감 철근상세를 갖는 중공 철근콘크리트 교각단면에 관한 매개변수 연구
- Other Titles
- Parametric Study on Hollow Reinforced Concrete Bridge Column Sections with Reinforcement Details for Material Quantity Reduction
- 이재훈; 김태훈[김태훈]; 김호영; 신현목[신현목]
- Material quantity reduction; Details; Reference data; Parameters; Confinement effect model; Hollow; Bridge column sections
- Issue Date
- 한국지진공학회논문집, v.17, no.4, pp.159 - 169
- The purpose of this study is to investigate the inelastic behavior of hollow reinforced concrete bridge column sections with reinforcement details for material quantity reduction and to provide the details and reference data. Among the numerous parameters, this study concentrates on the shape of the section, the reinforcement details, the diameter of the transverse reinforcement and loading types.
Eighteen column section specimens were tested under quasi-static monotonic loading. In this study, the computer program RCAHEST (Reinforced Concrete Analysis in Higher Evaluation System Technology) was used. A modified lateral confining effect model was adopted for the hollow bridge column sections. This study documents the testing of hollow reinforced concrete bridge column sections with reinforcement details for material quantity reduction and presents conclusions based on the experimental and analytical findings.:
- Appears in Collections:
- 공과대학 > 건설시스템공학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)