탄화수소류 화합물 제조를 위한 직접액화에서 바이오매스의 물리화학적 성상이 열촉매 전환에 미치는 영향
- 탄화수소류 화합물 제조를 위한 직접액화에서 바이오매스의 물리화학적 성상이 열촉매 전환에 미치는 영향
- Other Titles
- Effect of Physico-chemical Properties of Resources on Thermo-catalytic Conversion in Direct Biomass Liquefaction for Production of Hydrocarbon Compounds
- 이태진; 정철진[정철진]; 최창식[최창식]; 장정희[장정희]; 한기보[한기보]; 박노국; 강미숙
- Biomass; Direct liquefaction; Mo-based catalyst; Hydrocarbon compounds; Thermo-catalytic conversion
- Issue Date
- 한국폐기물자원순환학회지, v.30, no.5, pp.435 - 442
- In this study, the thermo-catalytic hydrogenation using corn stark and wasted palm kernel shell was carried out for the production of hydrocarbon compounds in direct biomass liquefaction. The conversion of biomass in direct biomass liquefaction over Mo-based catalyst increased with increasing the reaction temperature and the content of the volatile matter contained in biomass and the corn starch was more available than the wasted palm kernel shell. And then, the conversion was about 97.9% using corn starch and was about 92.4% using wasted palm kernel shell at 400oC. It was confirmed that the liquefied products obtained after the thermo-catalytic reaction were C6, C7, C8-typed hydrocarbon compounds.
- Appears in Collections:
- 공과대학 > 화학공학부 > Articles
이과대학 > 화학생화학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)