하이브리드 차량용 ISG(Integrated Starter Generator)의 방열 설계를 위한 해석적 연구
- 하이브리드 차량용 ISG(Integrated Starter Generator)의 방열 설계를 위한 해석적 연구
- Other Titles
- An Analysis Study for Thermal Design of ISG (Integrated Starter & Generator) for Hybrid Electric Vehicle
- 김대건[김대건]; 김성철
- ISG motor(아이에스지 모터); Cooling performance(냉각 성능); Thermal design(방열 설계); CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics; 전산유체역학)
- Issue Date
- 한국자동차공학회 논문집, v.21, no.4, pp.120 - 127
- Hybrid electric vehicles have applied electric parts for saving fuel consumption and reducing levels of environmental pollution. Electrification of automobiles is indispensable for entering into global market because of enhanced environment restriction. ISG (Integrated Starter & Generator) system is one of main electric parts and can improve fuel efficiency more than other components by using Idle Stop & Go function and regenerative braking system.
However, if ISG motor and inverter work under the continuously high load condition, it will make them the decrease of performance and durability. So the ISG motor and inverter need to properly design the cooling system of them. In this study, we suggested the enhancement points by modifying the thermal design of ISG motor and then confirmed the improvement of the cooling performance.
- Appears in Collections:
- 공과대학 > 기계공학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)