한국어판 소아당뇨환자의 삶의 질 측정 도구 (PedsQLTM 3.0)의 신뢰도 및 타당도
- 한국어판 소아당뇨환자의 삶의 질 측정 도구 (PedsQLTM 3.0)의 신뢰도 및 타당도
- Other Titles
- Reliability and Validity of the Korean Version of the Pediatric Quality of Life Inventory 3.0 Diabetes Module
- 박용훈; 한송희[한송희]; 감신[감신]; 박기수[박기수]; 김건엽[김건엽]; 고철우[고철우]; 김흥식[김흥식]; 김진경[김진경]; 최광해; 김혜숙[김혜숙]
- quality of life; children; adolescent; type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Issue Date
- 한국모자보건학회지, v.17, no.2, pp.241 - 255
- Objectives: Type 1 diabetes mellitus (T1DM) in childhood has impacts on patients' daily lives.
The Pediatric Quality of Life Inventory (PedsQLTM) 3.0 Diabetes Module is a questionnaire of health-related quality of life (HRQOL) specified for T1DM. This study was aimed to assess the reliability and validity of the Korean-translated version of the PedsQLTM 3.0 Diabetes Module in children and adolescents with T1DM.
Methods: One hundred and two patients (aged 8~18 years) with T1DM and their parents, who were outpatients from 5 teaching and university hospitals in Daegu, Korea, participated in this study.
Child self-reports and parent-proxy reports of the Korean version of the PedsQLTM 3.0 Diabetes Module were completed. As a health index, hemoglobin A1c and self-health status were collected.
Results: More than 90% of the items were answered and the missing rate was minimized, which supported a good face validity and feasibility. The internal consistency of the PedsQLTM 3.0 Diabetes Module, Korean version, reached or exceeded Cronbach's alpha values of 0.70 for both child self reports and parent-proxy reports. The test-retest was highly correlated (r=0.82, 0.87) and the intraclass correlation coefficient (ICC) exceeded 0.6 in all sub-scales for child self-reports and mostly for parent-proxy reports. Children's HRQOL for child self-report was correlated with hemoglobin A1c and self-helath status (r=-0.33, 0.32).
Conclusions: In summary, this study represented that the Korean version of the PedsQLTM 3.0Diabetes Module was feasible, reliable and valid for measuring the specific HRQOL in patients aged 8~18 with T1DM. Furthermore, a larger study to compare the Diabetes Module with the PedsQL Generic Core Scales is needed.
- Appears in Collections:
- 의과대학 > 소아청소년과학교실 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)