Robust Delay-Dependent Stability Criteria for Dynamic Systems with Nonlinear Perturbations and Leakage Delay
- Robust Delay-Dependent Stability Criteria for Dynamic Systems with Nonlinear Perturbations and Leakage Delay
- 박주현; S. Lakshmanan[S. Lakshmanan]; 정호열
- TIME-VARYING DELAY; UNCERTAIN NEUTRAL SYSTEMS; NEURAL-NETWORKS; LINEAR-SYSTEMS; DISCRETE-DELAY; FEEDBACK
- Issue Date
- SPRINGER BIRKHAUSER
- CIRCUITS SYSTEMS AND SIGNAL PROCESSING, v.32, no.4, pp.1637 - 1657
- This paper studies the global asymptotic stability for uncertain systems with mixed delays. The mixed delays include constant delay in the leakage term (i.e., leakage delay) and time-varying delays. The uncertainties under consideration are nonlinear time-varying parameter perturbations and norm-bounded uncertainties. Based on a appropriate Lyapunov-Krasovskii functional with triple integral terms, some integral inequalities and convex combination technique, a novel delay-dependent stability criterion is derived in terms of linear matrix inequalities (LMIs). Finally, three numerical examples are included to show the superiority of the proposed method.
- Appears in Collections:
- 공과대학 > 전기공학과 > Articles
공과대학 > 모바일정보통신공학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)