결혼이주여성의 구강보건교육 후의 구강보건지식과 관리 및 태도변화에 대한 연구
- 결혼이주여성의 구강보건교육 후의 구강보건지식과 관리 및 태도변화에 대한 연구
- Other Titles
- Study of oral health knowledge, management and attitude change after health education program designed for marriage immigrant women
- 김한곤; 최미숙[최미숙]; 최규열[최규열]
- oral health education program; marriage immigrant women; oral health status; 결혼아주여성; 구강건강 상태; 구강보건교육프로그램
- Issue Date
- 한국치위생학회지, v.13, no.4, pp.569 - 579
- Objectives : TThe purpose of this study was to provide the oral health education program for marriage imimigrant women. This study focused on the pre and post education effects including knowledge and attitude of oral health.
Methods : Subjects were 51 marriage immigrant women who participated in the 4 phases of oral health program for two weeks from March 26 to June 30, 2012.
Results : Oral health education program had a significant influence on the level of oral health perception. The oral health education program enhanced the knowledge level of marriage immigrant women. Oral Hygiene Index (OHI-S) also showed a significant difference and suggested that the oral health education program increased the level of knowledge related to oral care.
Conclusions : It is necessary to investigate motivation factors and influential factors changing the oral health behaviors, knowledge and attitude related to oral health. Further study will be necessary to analyze the characteristics by countries, social class and age.
- Appears in Collections:
- 문과대학 > 사회학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)