대구와 경북 지역 청소년의 국민정체성과 다문화수용성 비교 연구
- 대구와 경북 지역 청소년의 국민정체성과 다문화수용성 비교 연구
- Other Titles
- A comparative study on the national identity and multicultural receptivity of adolescents living in Daegu and Gyeongbuk regions
- 백승대; 안태준
- Qualification of nationhood; National attachment; National pride; Attitudes about multicultural society; Perceived threats; Opinions on multicultural policies.
- Issue Date
- 지역사회연구, v.21, no.3, pp.29 - 51
- This study analyzed the national identity and multicultural receptivity for Daegu's and Gyeongbuk's adolescents(below, DA and GA), focusing on the differences between DA and GA. We used cross-regional survey data from Daegu and Gyeongbuk regions. The collected data were analyzed by the factor analysis and t-test. The results are as follows. First, the national identity was examined from the points of such view as the qualification of nationhood, national attachment and national pride. In the qualification of nationhood, DA and GA are the same. Both DA and GA had strong civic identity. DA was generally higher than GA in national attachment and national pride. Second, the multicultural receptivity was examined from such three aspects as the attitude about multicultural society, perceived threats and the opinions on multicultural policies. In the attitude about multicultural society, there were significant differences between DA and GA; DA showed more negative attitude than GA. In perceived threats, GA are more concerned than DA. However, there were no significant differences between DA and GA in their opinions on multicultural policies.
- Appears in Collections:
- 교육대학원 > 교육대학원 > Articles
문과대학 > 사회학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)