한국 화장품의 중국시장 진출 전략－브랜드 포지셔닝 중심으로－
- 한국 화장품의 중국시장 진출 전략－브랜드 포지셔닝 중심으로－
- Other Titles
- Chinese Market Entry Strategy of Korean Cosmetics -Focused on Brand Positioning-
- 이건희; 사사[사사]
- Beauty Industry; Cosmetics; Brand; Positioning; Correspondent Analysis; 뷰티산업; 화장품; 브랜드; 포지셔닝; 대응일치
- Issue Date
- 영남대학교 중국연구센터
- 中國과 中國學, v.20, pp.67 - 92
- This study aims to analyze the brand image of eight cosmetic brands in China and their competitiveness with the primary factor of the quality, the price, the design, the shop atmosphere, the online sales, the product experience, the promotion, and the product distribution system.
With this aim, this study identifies eight cosmetic brands’ present position in Chinese market. In addition, this study suggests these cosmetic brands’ direction for suitable development of Chinese market. To achieve the goals, the authors carried out the survey of the Chinese people in SuZhou area who have used the cosmetics such as Laneige, Loreal, Amway, Maybellin, Skin Food, The Face Shop, Herborist, and Missha. Conclusively, the Korean cosmetics of Laneige and Missha have their own unique brand image. the Face Shop and Skin Food have to plan product differentiation strategy and seek niche market to compete in China. Under the competition among low-priced brands such as Missha, the Face Shop, and Skin Food, each brand has to develop a unique position to compete among low-cost brands. To achieve the goals of successful marketing, it is necessary for Korean cosmetic companies to recognize the position of the brand correctly and to establish and execute the discriminated marketing strategies against competitors for the Chinese market. Limitation and future research direction are addressed at the end of the study.
- Appears in Collections:
- 상경대학 > 국제통상학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)