외식업체 판매촉진활동이 고객만족과 재방문의도에 미치는 영향 :스토리텔링의 조절효과를 중심으로
- 외식업체 판매촉진활동이 고객만족과 재방문의도에 미치는 영향 :스토리텔링의 조절효과를 중심으로
- Other Titles
- Influences of sales promotion on customer satisfaction and revisit intention in the restaurant industry - Focused on the moderating role of storytelling
- 곽은정; 김동진
- Sales promotion; Storytelling; Customer satisfaction; Revisit intention; Moderating effect
- Issue Date
- 한국외식산업학회지, v.9, no.2, pp.73 - 84
- Promotion, one of the market mix elements, is designed to stimulate a customer to take action towards a buying decision. Specifically, sales promotion has long been used by practitioners in order to encourage a customer’s immediate response. On the other hand, storytelling has recently gained considerate attentions by both practitioners and scholars for its role in gaining access to the minds of consumers. In this study, the influences of sales promotion on customer satisfaction and revisit intention in the restaurant industry with the moderating role of storytelling are investigated. Two types of sales promotion (e.g., price-oriented and non-price-oriented) and five types of storytelling (e.g., menu, brand, interior, owner, and location) are included for the purpose of the study. It is found that storytelling about menu, location, brand, and interior have relatively strong moderating effects. Implications are discussed based on the findings of the study.
- Appears in Collections:
- 중앙도서관 > rims journal
자연자원대학 > 외식산업학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)