수출중소기업의 제3자 물류기업 선택요인이 고객만족과 물류성과에 미치는 영향 - 인지된 고객지향성의 매개효과를 중심으로 -
- 수출중소기업의 제3자 물류기업 선택요인이 고객만족과 물류성과에 미치는 영향 - 인지된 고객지향성의 매개효과를 중심으로 -
- Other Titles
- The Impact of the Determinants of 3PL Selection on Customer Satisfaction and Logistics Performance in SMEs: Is Perceived Customer Orientation a Missing Link?
- 3PL; Perceived Customer Orientation; Export SMEs; Customer Satisfaction; Logistics Performance
- Issue Date
- 국제상학, v.28, no.3, pp.161 - 184
- This study highlights the mediating role of perceived customer orientation in the relationship between the determinants of 3PL selection (strategic factor, cost factor and service factor), customer satisfaction and logistics performance. It is noted that as a crucial resource, perceived customer orientation explains how exporting SMEs consider higher customer satisfaction, leading to higher logistics performance.
Accordingly, we employed AMOS using a data set of 279 exporting SMEs in Korea.
The results suggest that the shippers with higher perceived customer orientation achieved higher customer satisfaction and logistics performance, which implied that higher perceived customer orientation and logistics performance relied on the fundamental factors of the determinants of 3PL selection (strategic factor, cost factor and service factor) and perceived customer orientation.
- Appears in Collections:
- 상경대학 > 국제통상학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)