ISG 구동용 인버터의 열유동 해석에 관한 연구
- ISG 구동용 인버터의 열유동 해석에 관한 연구
- Other Titles
- A Study on the Thermo-flow Analysis of ISG (Integrated Starter and Generator) Driving Inverter
- 김대건[김대건]; 김성철
- ISG(아이에스지); Inverter(인버터); MOSFET(모스팻); Heat dissipation(방열); Thermo-flow(열유동)
- Issue Date
- 한국자동차공학회 논문집, v.21, no.5, pp.145 - 150
- Recently, many vehicles have applied electric parts for saving fuel consumption and reducing levels of environmental pollution. ISG (integrated starter & generator) is one of main electric parts and can improve fuel efficiency by using idle stop & go function and regenerative braking system. However, if ISG driving inverter works under the continuously high load condition, it will make the performance and durability of the inverter decreased with rising temperature. In this study, we carried out the analysis on the fluid flow and thermal characteristics of the inverter.
As a result, we found the MOSFET of the air cooled inverter was increased up to 116°C over the limit temperature. On the other hand, the liquid cooled type inverter's MOSFET was decreased by about 17°C compared to that of the air cooled inverter. Therefore, we verified the feasibility of the liquid cooled type using the present cooling structure.
- Appears in Collections:
- 공과대학 > 기계공학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)