AEO 인증제도 대응수준에 영향을 미치는 요인에 관한 연구 - 대구ㆍ경북지역 수출기업을 중심으로 -
- AEO 인증제도 대응수준에 영향을 미치는 요인에 관한 연구 - 대구ㆍ경북지역 수출기업을 중심으로 -
- Other Titles
- A Study on the Factors having an Effect on Coping with AEO Certification System - focusing on Export Companies in Daegu and Gyeongsangbuk-do -
- 김진수; 김귀옥
- AEO; Logistics Security; Safety Standards; WCO
- Issue Date
- 국제상학, v.28, no.3, pp.279 - 300
- After the 9.11 terror attack, globally increased trade safety measures have been hindering international trade facilitation, causing related companies' cost burden increase. WCO introduced AEO system in order to harmonize these factors. It has been over 4 years since Korea adopted AEO system in April, 2009. As the importance of logistics security has strengthened worldwide, executing security measure plays a role as an NTB. Therefore, acquiring AEO certification is becoming not a choice but a must.
This paper analyzes AEO enforcement situation of Korea and AEO-related precedent studies. Based on the results, an empirical analysis on the factors having an effect on coping with AEO certification system, targeting exporting companies, is followed.
The purpose of this study is to find ways to cope with the system and to contribute to trade facilitation.
As the results of the analysis, while trading partner influence and AEO recognition level of exporting companies didn't have meaningful effect, regulations of importing countries, government support of exporting countries, CEO's will and education of AEO had meaningful effect on the level of coping with AEO.
- Appears in Collections:
- 상경대학 > 국제통상학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)