인적자원관리관행이 조직의 재무적 성과에 미치는 영향: 조직역량의 매개효과를 중심으로
- 인적자원관리관행이 조직의 재무적 성과에 미치는 영향: 조직역량의 매개효과를 중심으로
- Other Titles
- The Effects of HRM Practices on Financial Performance; Mediating effect of Organizational Competences
- 이도형; 이순옥; 최석봉[최석봉]
- HRM practices; Organizational competences; Financial performance; Education and training; Job security; Incentive system; Career management
- Issue Date
- 생산성논집, v.27, no.3, pp.235 - 267
- It aims to empirically analyze the relationships between HRM practices(education and training, job security, incentive system, and career management) and financial performance and find out the mediating effects of organizational competences in the relationship between HRM practices and financial performance in the context of small and medium sized businesses. The major results are as follows: First, it was found that job security,incentive system and career management positively affect organizational innovation competences, while education and training didn’t influence organizational competences.
Second, job security and incentive system affected financial performance in a positive way while education and training and career management didn’t directly affect financial performance. Third, organizational competences was found to partially mediate the relationship between job security and financial performance. Fourth, organizational competences partially mediated the relationship between incentive system and financial performance. Finally, firm size as control variable was found to have a significant positive effect on organizational financial performance, while it didn’t influence organizational competences.
- Appears in Collections:
- 기초교육대학 > 교양학부 > Articles
경영대학 > 경영학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)