One-pot one-step deracemization of amines using omega-transaminases
- One-pot one-step deracemization of amines using omega-transaminases
- 신기영; 샘매튜; 손민수; 김병기[ 김병기]; 윤형돈
- DYNAMIC KINETIC RESOLUTION; RACEMIZATION; AMINATION; KETONES; OXIDASE; IMINES
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS, v.49, no.77, pp.8629 - 8631
- In this study, we developed a one-pot one-step deracemization method for the production of various enantiomerically pure amines using two opposite enantioselective omega-TAs. Using this method, various aromatic amines were successfully converted to their (R)-forms (>99%) with good conversion.
- Appears in Collections:
- 중앙도서관 > rims journal
생명공학부 > 생명공학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)