Charge interactions of water soluble oxo-titanium(IV) porphyrins with CTAC and SDS micelles
- Charge interactions of water soluble oxo-titanium(IV) porphyrins with CTAC and SDS micelles
- 김용희[김용희]; 정상돈[정상돈]; 장윤정; 임찬[임찬]; 김석규; 조대원[조대원]
- HORSERADISH-PEROXIDASE; RAMAN-SPECTROSCOPY; VANADYL PORPHYRIN; RESONANCE RAMAN; PHOTODYNAMIC THERAPY; CATION RADICALS; COMPOUND-I; TETRAPHENYLPORPHINESULFONATE; METALLOPORPHYRINS; SCATTERING
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE SA
- JOURNAL OF PHOTOCHEMISTRY AND PHOTOBIOLOGY A-CHEMISTRY, v.270, pp.7 - 13
- The interactions of anionic oxo-titanium (IV) meso-tetrakis(4-sulfonatophenyl)porphyrin and cationic oxo-titanium(IV) meso-tetrakis(1-methylpyridium-4-yl)porphyrin with anionic and cationic micelles were examined by Raman spectroscopy and transient absorption spectroscopy. The Raman bands of O=Ti-IV porphyrins in the presence of surfactants with same charge were similar to those observed in a pure water solution. The characteristic Raman band was observed at 915 cm(-1), which was assigned to the O=Ti stretching mode of the 6-coordinated complex, O=Ti-(H2O) porphyrins. On the other hand, in the presence of oppositely charged surfactants, a markedly up-shifted Raman band was observed at 945 cm-1, which was assigned to the O=Ti stretching mode of a 5-coordinated complex, O=Ti porphyrins. O=Ti porphyrins interact with oppositely charged surfactant micelles by losing the sixth axial ligand (H2O). The 5-coordinate complexes showed a shorter lifetime of the exited triplet state due to the lower lying quenching state. (C) 2013 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 문과대학 > 중국언어문화학과 > Articles
이과대학 > 화학생화학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)